[Paraview] XML-Data

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:45:23 EDT 2007

Please keep correspondance on the list so that 1) others can benefit from our
brilliant insights :) and 2) others can correct our stupid mistakes.

You almost have it right - the VTK XML file documentation is missing two
important details. First, change your line to

    <AppendedData encoding="raw">

Section, start each section of raw data with a 4-byte integer giving the number
of bytes in that section. In your case there is just one such section.

By the way your grid is not "rectilinear".

Almost there!
Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center