[Paraview] XML-Data

Thorsten Hater th at tp1.rub.de
Wed Sep 19 12:28:03 EDT 2007

Partially, yes. But I have a parallel application, so using this
reader is
complicated and akward.
Each block holds n*n*(n+Ghostcells) values and is located in a 3D grid.
If there is a way to automate the process of reading the blocks, the
metadata
and putting the domains together via python scripting the RAW reader,
I have no idea how to do this.
Help in this matter would be nice, also.

-Thorsten