[Paraview] Paraview 3 - Cached Geometry (UNCLASSIFIED)

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 14 10:40:08 EDT 2007

ParaView 2 had the ability to rotate during an animation (the animation
would pause during the interaction).  This feature was lost in the
translation to ParaView 3, but you can still pause the animation, do the
rotation/translation, and then play it again.  Your geometry cache will
still be valid.

-Ken