[Paraview] [PV3] Minor annoyance

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Tue Sep 11 15:37:27 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if it's really a PV3/QT problem or some misconfiguration of my
Windows machines but every time I launch PV3 the title bar (that topmost bar
where is written "Kitware ParaView 3.1.0 (development)") appers hidden as
PV3 window was moved up. Of course, It only happens when PV is not maximized
(all the times in my case...). Does anyone have the same problem? It seems
that this bar is a bit shy on my computers :o)

Regards

Renato.

ps.: A friend of mine has also complained about the same problem. Another
case of "Title bar timidity"...