[Paraview] configure new server

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 11 12:20:41 EDT 2007

If you are setting up a data server / render server type of connection,
you will get separate text edits for each server.  If you are just
setting up for a single server (the default and recommended setup), you
only can specify one host (there is no reason to specify more).  It is
expected that all communication will go through this host.  That host,
of course, may be part of a larger MPI job, but the client will not
communicate directly with any of the other nodes on the server.

If you are trying to set up connections to different independent
servers, then just add multiple servers to the Choose Server dialog box.

-Ken