[Paraview] Paraview 3.1.1 - exodus files

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 10 13:58:11 EDT 2007

It works fine for me.  I just built ParaView 3.1 this morning.  You of
course have to make sure that the variables are checked off in the
object inspector, but that is no different than ParaView 2.X.

One thing that has changed is that the block id is no longer the default
scalar, so that the exodus data will come up with no coloring.  You
should still see all of the scalars listed under the variable selector
combo box, though.

-Ken