[Paraview] Paraview 3.1.1 - exodus files

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Mon Sep 10 13:37:26 EDT 2007

Rick Angelini(CISD/CIV) wrote:
 > On a side note, is there an archive of the email traffic that shows up on this
 > list?  I would have liked to have scoured recent email messages to see if there
 > is some info on Exodus files, but don't see a way to do that.

Yes and no. In my opinion Kitware's search often misses email even when you use
the exact title, and Google takes a while to see newer messages.

http://www.kitware.com/search.html
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/
Google: "pipermail/paraview" site:public.kitware.com

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center