[Paraview] Using the Probe Filter with point data, without cell data

Isabel Gil misabel at litec.csic.es
Fri Nov 30 11:13:14 EST 2007

Thank-you for your answer.
But I tried it before and it doesn't work.
Finally I have found the solution.

I must say that my problem is a 2D design so, first of all, I have to
use Cut Filter and later use Prober Filter over the Cut obtained.
In that way I obtain a number of points that joining them with a line
paints the correct value independent on the resolution I put.

I thought it was completely necessary to have cell data values in order
to get a good representation through Probe filter, but I realize that it
is independent on this fact.

Thank-you very much
Isa