[Paraview] cvs under firewall

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:50:00 EST 2007

Before I go off the deep end with that solution.. where does the
problem lie? At the firewall or at kitware? Is it that certain
firewalls are NOT letting port 2401 through? This assumes the user
has ssh access to another machine outside the firewall. What if they
do not?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer