[Paraview] Parallel Help

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Nov 30 10:28:07 EST 2007

I'm confused about what you are trying to do.  What do you mean by
multiple connections or multiple servers?  ParaView currently only
supports a direct connection between the client and node 0 of the
server.  Node 0 then propagates the client's requests through MPI.  Why
are you trying to make multiple connections between client and server?

-Ken