[Paraview] Loading sequential VTK files all at once

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Mon Nov 19 09:30:57 EST 2007

SamuelKey wrote:
> 1) At any given time step, part="nnn" needs to count/id the components
> for the model. Each part (for example, Trace_Path_1.vtk) must be a
> complete, displayable graphics object.

FYI: When making some changes to the PVD reader in 2.6.1 I became quite
familiar with this part of the code. I never did find anything that used the
"part" attribute. Of course, its a good idea to set this attribute anyway so
that it is easier to read the pvd file. And this attribute might be used in the
future.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center