[Paraview] Loading sequential VTK files all at once

SamuelKey samuelkey at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 08:57:12 EST 2007

Olumide--

1) At any given time step, part="nnn" needs to count/id the components
for the model. Each part (for example, Trace_Path_1.vtk) must be a
complete, displayable graphics object.

2) The the files referenced must be written in VTK's XML-format:
http://www.vtk.org/documents.php

3) I am not aware that group="" is a word that the parser knows. It
skips unknown words.

--Sam