[Paraview] CMake Doesn't Use Correct Qt Building 3.2b

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:49:59 EST 2007

Can you set the QTDIR environment variable? If you can (and not mess
up other apps) then set it to where your Qt 4.2.2 installation is.

<opinion> I also have to have BOTH Qt 4.2.3 AND 4.3.2 on my system.
At which point I sandboxed BOTH installations into /Users/Shared/
Toolkits/Qt432 and /Users/Shared/Toolkits/Qt423. I then export
QTDIR='/Users/Shared/Toolkits/Qt423' before running a fresh cmake on
the project. Just my 2 cents</opinion>
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer