[Paraview] Problem with updating color map values

Chamakuri Nagaiah cham_nag at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 09:08:05 EST 2007

Dear All,

I have the following problem : I have a bunch of time series data files, say
file-001.vtu,...file-010.vtu, and  I wan to make a movie using these files.
While creating the movie I don't want to fix the color map values in Scalar bar.
There is a "lock and unlock" button in "Edit color map values". When  this
button toggled to unlock I should expect that during the each frame the color map
values should update automatically to the current frame maximum and minimum
values.  But I could not see the change of color map values during the creation
of movie. Is it possible to do this using paraview-2.6.2 version?

Can anybody help me how to do this?

thank you in advance.

Nagaiah

 using the Paraview 2.6.2 verson.