[Paraview] Qt Custom Panel

Robert Maynard RobertJMaynard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:54:30 EST 2007

I have actually completed the adapter and the linking inside pqNamedWidgets
for the qDateEdit Widget. It returns a String of the Date using the ISO date
format (day-month-year).

Is there any intreset on the paraview side for this being added? If so would
I just file a bug report for 3.3?

And once again thanks for the wiki page, and the prompt replys.