[Paraview] Save Animation, linux with NVIDIA card

Berend van Wachem berend at chalmers.se
Mon Nov 12 07:24:58 EST 2007

Hi,

I am sorry for the late response to this. I've commented out the off
screen rendering in the file you suggested,

#if !defined(__APPLE__)
//  this->GetRenderWindow()->SetOffScreenRendering(1);
#endif

and

#if !defined(__APPLE__)
//  this->GetRenderWindow()->SetOffScreenRendering(0);
#endif

recompiled and installed. However, I still have a similar problem. When
I save an animation, the image doesn't update in the animation after 15
frames or so.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Berend.