[Paraview] Record Test Guidelines?

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Fri Nov 9 08:57:04 EST 2007

Are there any guidelines for the creation of XML tests?

I would like to create a test for bug 5688. The bug only occurs in
parallel execution and produces an incorrect result.

The test would need to connect to a parallel server and compare the
parallel result to the serial result. Is this even possible with the XML
system?

Looking through the XML tests in
ParaView3/Applications/Client/Testing/XML I do not see that any test
screenshots are recorded nor that any connections are made to servers.