[Paraview] Custom Qt Filter Panel

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Nov 5 13:16:50 EST 2007

You can call isValid() at the beginning of the constructor to verify your UI
file loaded correctly.  If not, you're most likely missing the prefix path to
it so it matches what you put in your .qrc file.

Or the ui file you created doesn't have a pqDoubleRangeWidget or it isn't
named "ThresholdBetween_0".

Clint