[Paraview] TIFF stacks

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:21:45 EDT 2007

I have a convertor that is based on ITK. You are welcome to the code.
The command line version just needs ITK (www.itk.org) but I have a
GUI version that needs Qt 4.2.3. You are welcome to either code set*.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer

* Actually someone at Kitware or ITK wrote the code as a quick demo
of what ITK could do but turned out to be really handy which is why I
put a GUI on it..