[Paraview] Extract Datasets problems on EnSight Gold data

Mattias Chevalier mattias.chevalier at foi.se
Wed May 30 14:11:24 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I've been loading EnSight Gold C Binary data into Paraview 3.0.1 (on a
linux system) but now when I want to use the filter Extract Datasets
(since I have many parts) I don't get the convenient list of groups that
appeared before (at least in version 2.4). That list should of course be
convenient also when using Extract Group. Is it possible to retrieve
this list somehow or is there something that I've missed?

Thanks,

Mattias