[Paraview] Antialiasing?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed May 30 14:09:18 EDT 2007

ParaView defaults to 8x supersampled antialiasing if your hardware
supports it (and if you not in parallel rendering mode).  The background
color will have no effect on your antialiasing.

If you are sure aliasing is the problem, you could always generate a
really large image and then perform smooth downsampling (for example,
using IrfanView).  You can hackishly use the "Save Animation" option to
save an image larger than what you can display on screen.

Without seeing an image, I cannot think of anything else to suggest.

-Ken