[Paraview] Trouble making stream traces

John Fettig jfettig at sandia.gov
Wed May 30 10:38:46 EDT 2007

Dan,

Thanks for putting me on the right track.  I am outputting quadratic
triangles from the code, but my code actually has quadratic
quadrilaterals (the vtk format doesn't have a 9-noded quad), so I'm sure
I've made some mistake in that connectivity code.  I didn't have this
problem when I output 4 linear quads.

John