[Paraview] Files continuation in Ensight Gold Format

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue May 29 11:29:50 EDT 2007

Hi Martin,

I don't see anything wrong with your case file. I tried it out in the
EnSight reader in ParaView 3.0, and it successfully read the case file.
(I stepped through reading the case file in a debugger; I stopped before
it got to the point of trying to read the geometry and variable files.)
Is it possible for you to send a simple dataset that exhibits this
problem? I am happy to look into it, but it is rather difficult without
having a dataset to test with.

- Amy