[Paraview] animation in paraview III

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri May 25 18:48:14 EDT 2007

You cannot do this in 2.9.6 but you can in 3.0 beta. In 3.0.0 (beta)
or 3.0.1 (release), you should be able to open you file and hit play.
I believe there is some documentation about animation under
Help->Help. If it is not in beta, it will be in 3.0.1. The binaries
for that are actually available as well (under
http://paraview.org/v3.0/files/) but I didn't have time to update the
web page yet. Some detailed release notes
(http://paraview.org/New/release.html) can be found in the soon-to-be
paraview pages (http://paraview.org/New). Please note that these pages
are beta and will replace the previous pages next week.

-berk