[Paraview] PV 3 bug

John Clyne clyne at ucar.edu
Wed May 23 20:38:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm having trouble with both the Mac and Linux x86_64 paraview v3
binaries. After loading a structured points data set none of the
visualization algorithms (contour, clip, slice, etc are enabled). I
can display an outline, volume render, etc,. but that's all. Maybe
i'm doing something really stupid, but i've tried just about every
button I can find and I can't seem to enable the icons for these
functions. Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

cheers - jc

John Clyne
303.497.1236 (w), 303.809.1922 (c)
clyne at ucar.edu