[Paraview] PV3 Compile Problem

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:27:54 EDT 2007

I'm trying to compile paraView 3 with MPI & OSMesa support for some
client-server testing, but I'm running into the following problem late in
the compile:

/viz/home/rhand/src/PV3/build/Utilities/VTKClientServer/Xdmf/vtkXdmfReaderClientServer.cxx:
In function `int vtkXdmfReaderCommand(vtkClientServerInterpreter*,
vtkObjectBase*, const char*, const vtkClientServerStream&,
vtkClientServerStream&)':
/viz/home/rhand/src/PV3/build/Utilities/VTKClientServer/Xdmf/vtkXdmfReaderClientServer.cxx:605:
error: 'class vtkXdmfReader' has no member named 'RemoveAllGrids'
gmake[2]: ***
[Utilities/VTKClientServer/Xdmf/CMakeFiles/vtkXdmfCS.dir/vtkXdmfReaderClientServer.o]
Error 1
gmake[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

I used the instructions on the Website for obtaining source from CVS (i
didn't see a source tarball).  is CVS broken at the moment?  A CVS update
didn't fix this.
Randall Hand
Visualization Scientist
ERDC MSRC-ITL