[Paraview] CAVE configuration

Patrick Shinpaugh shpatric at vt.edu
Thu May 17 14:48:02 EDT 2007

According to the FAQ for specifying cave parameters in ParaView 2.2 ad
later:

The "<Machine ..." lines are repeated for each machine involved in
rendering in the cave (with the Name, Environment, LowerLeft,
LowerRight, and UpperLeft entries changed to reflect the appropriate
values for each machine).

We are using ParaView-2.6.1. I configured 4 machines (one for each wall
of our CAVE) and the pvserver segfaults when the pvclient is started. If
I specify only 1 server machine it works as I expect. Is there something
special I need to do in order to display on multiple walls?

My current .pvx file is:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<pvx>
  <Process Type="client" />