[Paraview] Building on VS 2005

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:49:38 EDT 2007

I chose to reinstall VS 2003. None of the other options are, well,
options given my customers environment. I pretty much need a drag and
drop install. Compiling with VS2003 and using the "INSTALL" project
in "Release" mode gives me what I need.

Thanks everyone for the help
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer