[Paraview] Building on VS 2005

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed May 16 11:32:28 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I use WinZip 9.0 and NSIS (http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page) to
create installer executables on Windows. If you create an installer
rather than a Zip file, then you don't have to count on your customers
even being able to open a .zip file. I can't give you instructions on
creating an installer executable using these tools with CPack, but I
know it can be done.

- Amy