[Paraview] Building on VS 2005

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:20:54 EDT 2007

Sure I can run CPack. I tried running CPack -G ZIP on a windows XP
machine and I get the error that ZIP cannot be found, which is what I
thought would happen. I did get the Compressed Tar option to work
though. My problem now is I am not sure if my customers system will
have anything that understands the tar.z file. The computer systems
are locked down extremely tight so I can only count on what comes
Native with Windows XP SP2. Is there a Zip package that you recommend
I put on my own system so that I can generate a .zip package?

Thanks for the help.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer