[Paraview] Re: paraview 3 beta: define camera position and view

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Mon May 7 18:20:32 EDT 2007

Hi Kenneth,

the python shell sounds good enough for me too, but do you have a
hint where I can find some good python shell (and filters) examples?
I like python a lot and would like to use it more with paraview. ...
Maybe, someone can give some hints with the camera position!? I know
the syntax for python-vtk,but this probably won't work with paraview...

Greetings!
Fabian