[Paraview] Input text

Gerald Labedz labedz1 at email.mot.com
Fri Mar 23 09:40:06 EST 2007

Kevin and Kent
  Thanks for digging into this. As a new user I thought I was nuts.
  so, it seems to me there needs to be a simple text n-tuple reader. Maybe
the community thinks the legacy vtk file structure is enough. I'm still
working on that . . . But my first try failed. I THOUGHT I was following the
format in the vtk book (brand new, about v 5.0). Seems simple enough, but
that, too, crashed. I could still be making an error, and so will try again
today. (ugh, too much messing around.) it would be great if somebody has a
simple n-tuple ASCII file that WORKS that I could examine.
Gerry Labedz
Motorola