[Paraview] Input text

Gerald Labedz labedz1 at email.mot.com
Thu Mar 22 15:22:37 EST 2007

I just got the vtk book, but haven't loaded the software yet. That and
trying your c++ code are next.
  I never got as far as comma separated values in ParaView -- that didn't
show up as an option. I tried some different readers as dumb potshots, but
all I got was those backtraces and an exit. That's why I was wondering if
the darwin (unix/Mac OS X) version is different. I know csv is prevalent on
Windows, but I thought all this stuff was cross-platform.
  Anyway I'm still flabberghasted that a simple text read is causing me this
much pain. It sure looks like the legacy .vtk ought to work, so why I got a
backtrace and exit from that I don't know. I could be doing that wrong.
  thanks for your help.
Gerry Labedz