[Paraview] elevation data read as image data

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Mar 9 15:34:42 EST 2007

Hi Jack,

The elevation filter won't do that, but yes it has come up before.
Here's what you should try.

First convert your data from image data to an unstructured data type
(e.g., use the Clean to Grid filter to convert to unstructured grid).
Then apply the Warp (scalar) filter, which defaults to warping along the
Z axis to create your elevation model.

- Amy