[Paraview] Updating vtk objects

Nyx abny abnocte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:28:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need to know how Paraview updates objects. I mean, for example, I'm
modifiying

vtkPVVolumeAppearanceEditor::VolumePropertyInternalCallback( )

to get some info I need to render volumes, and need to pass it to the
mapper. I created a new class that stores this info, and added it to the
mapper, so now I want to now how ParaView does a
"mapper->SetMyClass(vtkMyClass* myClass);"

I know vtkPVVolumeAppearanceEditor::VolumePropertyInternalCallback( ) calls
vtkSMProxy::UpdateVTKObjects(), but I don't get the idea.

Can anyone explain this to me or give me some hints??

Thanks