[Paraview] Lam mpi + paraview

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jun 22 11:35:55 EDT 2007

In 3.0 the paraview executable is not MPI parallel, only the server
executables are.
That is, you can no longer run "mpirun -np N paraview" but instead have to
do something like "mpirun -np N pvserver&; paraview" and then use
File->Choose Server to connect to the parallel server.

cheers
Dave DeMarle