[Paraview] PV3/OS X/Qt 4.3 Compile error

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:12:20 EDT 2007

Not sure what the differences are BUT I at least found these:

in a clean cmake 2.4.6 install, in the FindQt4.cmake around line 482,
the lines should be:

   # Set QT_QTASSISTANT_INCLUDE_DIR
   FIND_PATH(QT_QTASSISTANT_INCLUDE_DIR QtAssistant
     PATHS
     ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}/QtAssistant
     ${QT_LIBRARY_DIR}/QtAssistant.framework/Headers
     NO_DEFAULT_PATH
     )

   # Set QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR
   FIND_PATH(QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR QDesignerComponents
     PATHS
     ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}/QtDesigner
     ${QT_LIBRARY_DIR}/QtDesigner.framework/Headers
     NO_DEFAULT_PATH
     )

Also, the Carbon, Application Services and QuickTime frameworks are
NOT added for Linker flags in ParaView 3 using Frameworks which is
contrary to what I posted earlier.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer