[Paraview] PV3/OS X/Qt 4.3 Compile error

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Jun 20 13:04:50 EDT 2007

I just realized I had copied FindQt4.cmake and UseQt4.cmake from CVS into my
2.4.6 install on the Mac.  Finding Qt Assistant and Designer on the Mac are
among the differences.

Let me finish my Qt build check a few things and make some patches for
ParaView to help the build on the Mac with a clean CMake 2.4.6.

Clint