[Paraview] It is worth to learn KWWidgets?

Jordi Campos i Miralles jcampos at maia.ub.es
Mon Jun 18 05:04:52 EDT 2007

OK, thanks!

I've already updated the slide according to your explanation ;) It's
worth to know somebody from VTK have a look to the material before
presenting it to my research group. Thanks.

Now I wait someone else tell me something about KWWidgets and
Paraview... to know in which way should I continue the presentation.

jor;)i

El dv 15 de 06 del 2007 a les 09:30 -0600, en/na Wylie, Brian va
escriure: