[Paraview] Manage plugins

Bernhard Gschaider Bernhard.Gschaider at unileoben.ac.at
Thu Jun 14 09:14:08 EDT 2007

    BG> Jean, The variable you are looking for is PV_PLUGIN_PATH. This
    BG> is a directory in which you shared libraries should
    BG> reside. You can put both client and server plugins in this
    BG> directory. Only client plugins will be loaded on client side
    BG> and server ones on the server side. I am guessing this
    BG> information did not make it into the wiki page. We will update
    BG> that.

Works great. Just one small remark: when I start paraview its working
directory is the directory itwas started in. When I use PV_PLUGIN_PATH
its working directory seems to be the directory specified with
PV_PLUGIN_PATH (at least that's the directory the FileOpen-dialog
starts in). It's not a bug, but a bit annoying, because I have to
klick my way back to the directory with the data)

Bernhard