[Paraview] Manage plugins

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Jun 1 08:19:11 EDT 2007

Jean,

The variable you are looking for is PV_PLUGIN_PATH. This is a
directory in which you shared libraries should reside. You can put
both client and server plugins in this directory. Only client plugins
will be loaded on client side and server ones on the server side. I am
guessing this information did not make it into the wiki page. We will
update that.

-berk

On 6/1/07, Jean Favre <jfavre at cscs.ch> wrote:

> I have been successful at migrating my custom readers to 3.0.1, using
> the plugin interface, and loading my stuff via the "Manage plugins..."
> dialog.
>
> The procedure is manual and has to be redone each time I start ParaView.
> What I am missing is something similar to PV_INTERFACE_PATH, to tell
> paraview3 to automatically load custom plugins. Did I miss some obvious
> info?
>
> Is there a run-time option, or some flag to set to enable automatic
>
> TIA
> Jean
> --

 Berk Geveci