[Paraview] Python script for Interactive render window

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 14 08:51:11 EDT 2007

Currently, the render window cannot be made interactive through
pvpython. To get an interactor to work in ParaView, there's some
additional meat that needs to be implemented by the GUI layer. The
python API does not provide for that.

If you'd like, feel free to add a feature request to the paraview bug
tracker.

Utkarsh