[Paraview] transient data

Karthik Ram Srinivasan karthikram.srinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:06:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

Just a follow up question. Does it also work if I collect *.vtk files
as opposed to the *.vtu,*.vts,*.vtr... files. I have a bunch of vtk
files that i need to animate. One option would be to create *.vtu
files (thanks Sam)  and add a pvd xml file to collect the vtu's. But I
already have the vtk's, so its much easier if I can collect them.

Thanks for the help

Karthik