[Paraview] transient data

Karthik Ram Srinivasan karthikram.srinivasan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:41:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I currently write out legacy *.vtk files and load them as time steps.
I know this is a naive way but then I just started using PV. I dont
know much about the xml formatted files, so I would really appreciate
if you could mail me both the writer( f90 file) and the example xml
file. I can then change it and generate relevant output. Does the f90
file create binary Ensight files or does it create *.vtk files? As you
have pointed out, EnSight binary format is very appealling as my
datasets will start growing. Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

karthik