[Paraview] PNGwriter

José María García Pérez josemaria.alkala at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:53:16 EDT 2007

I´m new to Paraview. I´m trying to write a script which reads a file and
then takes a screeshot. I have several questions:
1. I don't manage to take a photo.'m trying with this:
writer = paraview.CreateProxy("writers", "PNGWriter","writers")
writer.FileName="c:\\zPython\\vtk\\jose1.png"
writer.Input=reader

2. I would like to take the screenshot with bigger resolution. I don't know
if there is something similar to:
vtkRenderLargeImage

3. I manage to incorporate what I want to the Pipeline Browser. Everything
start with Visibility Off. How could I turn it on?

Regards,
Jose M.