[Paraview] Cannot read LS-dyna *.k file

LOW LEE LEONG, VE/CAE LOWLL at proton.com
Tue Jun 12 00:06:23 EDT 2007

Hi David,
       Thank you again for guiding me.
I am sorry to disturb you again with one more question.
May I know how to visualize STAR-CD result in Paraview? Currently what I
do is, I write out Ensight format from Star-CD and then use Paraview to
visualize the result. However I found that the visual is not up to the
expectation which I believe is due to Ensight write out flaw.
Maybe you can share with me how people visualize their Star-CD result.

Thank you,
Lee Leong