[Paraview] Cannot read LS-dyna *.k file

LOW LEE LEONG, VE/CAE LOWLL at proton.com
Mon Jun 11 23:31:47 EDT 2007

Hi David,
        Thank you for prompt reply.
Yes I could open *.k if the folder contains all the output files.
Actually I try to visualize a hypermesh data. I thought if I could write
out the 2-D element in *.key format, then I could use Paraview to
visualize it. However, it seems that I would need LS-dyna output to do
the visualization.  It is a bad news for me as my model is a STAR-CD
model. I thought I could combine the mesh element in *.key and Ensight
(result data write from Star-CD) to get a good visualization of my CFD
analysis.
	 Again, thank you for the help. Appreciate!

Lee Leong