[Paraview] how to run paraview inside a vncserver?

Qinghuai Gao Qinghuai.Gao at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 5 18:22:31 EDT 2007

Theodore:

Please try Sun Shared Visualization at:

http://www.sun.com/servers/cr/visualization/get_it.jsp

The download is free. You can run Paraview with TurboVNC and VirtualGL,
say, in a window of TurboVNC viewer, start paraview using VirtualGL:
vglrun paraview

Regards,

Qinghuai