[Paraview] cmake question

Jack Chessa jfchessa at utep.edu
Sat Jun 2 19:37:14 EDT 2007

I am trying to build Paraview 3.0.1 on a ppc Mac with os x 10.4.

I am new to cmake and have been trying to follow the directions here

http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/CMake_Tutorial

the sourse is all in the directory $HOME/ParaView3

I made a directory  $HOME/pvbuild

This is where I intend to build so I
 >> cd pvbuild

and then

 >> ccmake $HOME/ParaView3

no matter what I do if I type c to configure I get

CMake Error: ParaView requires an out of source Build. Please create a
separate binary directory and run CMake there.

Am I just a bonehead.  I believe that I have created a separate
binary directory and am running cmake there?

Jack Chessa
Assistant Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Texas at El Paso