[Paraview] Paraview and QT

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:25:55 EDT 2007

Can not really help with the error but I can tell you that I have
successfully built ParaView 3-1-0 against Qt 4.3.0 on both OS X
(Intel) and Windows XP (VS 2003.net). Both ParaViews also seem to
work just fine.
   Kitware does not officially support Qt 4.3 so having it actually
work is probably luck at this point. The official version of Qt that
is supported by ParaView is 4.2.3.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer